1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is hand-crafted lattes enjoyed in a coffee shop. I don't care how fancy your home espresso machine is, or how more cost-effective it would be to give up my caffeinated habit, I simply cannot do it. Drinking the perfect nonfat latte in a local coffee shop is an experience; it's so much more than just the beverage that I'm addicted to.
2. Being in the role of "salesperson" makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't fathom going an entire year without travelling, even if it's just a short, nearby trip every once in a while.
4. Apples with sharp cheddar is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been appalled by my lack of reading. Seriously, folks, I only read 2 books in August. 2 BOOKS! That is completely uncharacteristic of me. August was a very stressful, trying and emotional month, so my lack of reading doesn't surprise me, but it saddens me nonetheless.
6. If at first you don't succeed try, try again...and attempt to hold off on the panic until it's justifiable (I should listen to my own advice).
7. Fall is the season I live for, and it is just around the corner. It's nearly time for boots, cardigans, pumpkin spice lattes, leaf peeping and cooler temperatures. I'm a happy girl!