1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is turn on my fan, turn off my light and snuggle in!
2. When I can't sleep I toss and turn and eventually turn on the light and read.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is make my bed. Yep, I'm that girl. Then I brush my teeth, take off my eye make-up and grab my coffee.
4. When I'm tired I get whiney and/or snappy. I've been known to get a little weepy if I'm super tired and stressed. And, I usually hit that point where I'm so beyond tired that I'm hyper and can't sleep.
5. My dream bedroom would be in shades of yellow, white and grey with a little green and blue thrown in for good measure. It would have a window seat, an old-fashioned 4 poster bed, lots of soft throws for snuggling up with, a reading corner with an overstuffed chair or a chaise lounge and it would be a soft, welcoming space. Oh, and there would be a couple of awesome lamps...I love lamps.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be in Tuscany with my Mom, Jamie and her Mom. I think a bestie mother-daughter wine and cooking trip would be amazing. And even though my Mom isn't a huge wine drinker, I think she'd appreciate it and would love to see Italy.
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was probably when I got back from Germany. I was exhausted and remember falling asleep on my friend's couch (while the superbowl was going on) only to wake up and go right to bed.
8. I sleep on my back or right side.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear boxers and a tank.
10. My bedtime is usually between 10 and 11 because I am not a night owl.