Friday, July 16, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is either the family condo down in Stuart, FL on Hutchinson Island, or Greenfield Village in Michigan. Both places make me think of my happy childhood with lots of family around. And, I still adore both places.

2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me they just need to spend some quality time with me. I have my hardcore hermit ways, but I'm big on being with the people that I love. I also need them to listen to me, and I need to listen to them...even if it's excessive venting. haha.

3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about what friendship truly means to people in my life and how they show it and expect it to be shown to them. I can honestly say that I'm not 100% thrilled with some of my findings.

4. When it comes to saving money I am pretty good at it. I put money into savings (almost) every month and I hate touching my savings unless it's absolutely necessary. I can be quite frugal, but am certainly not above indulging from time to time.

5. I'd prefer a calorie-packed microbrew over a weak-tasting, run-of-the-mill light beer any day! (Corona Light is my exception, though)

6. I wish I knew how to make really anything crafty. I have great vision, but lack most talent and/or willpower to implement most of my crafty, DIY ideas.

7. I'm just waiting for the weekend to start. It's going to be HOT this weekend in Northern Colorado and I'm ready to soak up some sun and sleep-in! Also, hoping for a brunch date with a friend; I've been craving biscuits from my favorite brekky place here in town!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the friendship thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog and I love it. I am with you on the beer. I am married to a beer snob who practically refuses any light beer. He enjoys the good stuff and has made me the same way! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!