Sunday, July 11, 2010

I feel the need to throw this out there


I'm going to apologize in advance for any randomly long intervals between posts, or any totally bipolar-seeming behavior from post to post. July is a rough month for me, and so far I haven't been handling this years' quite as well as I'd like to. I've lost a good friend, suddenly, in July for the past 2 years and this year my Uncle has had open heart surgery and been in the ICU. Thank goodness it looks like he is going to be fine, but it all just plays into my fear of the month of July. Things happen in 3's in my life, so needless to say I've been paranoid. I've had some run-ins with friends (probably partially related my mental state right now) and some definite attitude issues...and it's only July 11th. Anyway, thank you all for bearing with me and I'm trying hard to revamp my current outlook on this month and life.

I love you all!

8 comments:

  1. I completely understand! February was my month for being paranoid because we had so many bad things happen within a few weeks of eachother. I hope that things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you..I have been feeling this way about July too....bot everything has been good...can Aug come now?!?! Hope things start to look up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UM. Can we have a coffee date? Because I am DITTO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love youuuuu! Sorry it's been rought going. Want to forget about it all and have a girly day at the museums and movies and whatever we want? Maybe a bookstore, eh eh eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love youuuuu! Sorry it's been rought going. Want to forget about it all and have a girly day at the museums and movies and whatever we want? Maybe a bookstore, eh eh eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess- yes!!! Please! And, Kaity- I would absolutely love a girly day! You all are the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, So sorry!!!! I hope it gets better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can relate..May is usually like this for me. Remember, "this too shall pass" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!