Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A note to myself

I must remember not to snap when my plans don't go exactly how I thought they would.
I need to relinquish control a bit...sometimes my OCD control freak ways get a bit out of hand.
Breathe In.
Breathe Out.

I shouldn't snap at my mother when she's just trying to help.
I need to remember that she's just as in tune to my emotions as I am to hers.
Breathe In.
Breathe Out.

...one of these days I will learn the art of relaxing a bit.
Maybe I should try yoga?

2 comments:

  1. I need to learn too!! :)
    hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate that?? I can't stand when I've been looking forward to something, whether it's an hour or a week, and at the last minute it falls through!! It sucks! :)

    Ok maybe..I need to breathe in and breathe out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!