I know I owe you all some serious updates, but it's been a little nuts around these parts this week and I just haven't been in a blogging mood. But, I will fill you all in soon (I want to gush about the new man) and until then, do you all mind settling for some more blanks? Thanks...ya'll are the best!
2. Something I am thankful for ismy job. There are days I would rather be anywhere than at work, but in the end I love the challenges of what I do, and I love the people I am fortunate enough to work with.
3. Something that made me laugh this week wasany number of funny stories that are constantly passed around the office.
4. An item that is currently on my wish list isa new cell phone. I am still resisting getting a smart phone, but it is time to update my old clunker, even though I adore it!
5. I am excited aboutgoing to the Potters Guild show with my parents tonight and then spending the evening with the new man...handsome man and a home-cooked meal? Yes please!
6. If I were a color I would begreen. I'm partial because green is my favorite color, but also because there are so many shades of green that can match up with just about any mood; it seems perfectly fitting to me.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is bydrinking lots of hot coffee and tea, indulging in cinnamon rolls, staying in pjs for the entire day, watching movies and reading.
1. My favorite thing about this week was/isthe new development in my dating life...yep, there's a new special someone and this week has been pure perfection. I have so much to fill you all in on, and I promise to do so promptly!
2. Colder weather makes mehappy. I love an excuse to snuggle up in bulky sweatshirts, keep a constant cup of coffee or tea next to me, lounge by the fireplace in the evenings, and wear cardigans and boots. I'm an all four seasons kind of gal, so I have nothing against the colder weather!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late aremy new car, the new man in my life, and Dunkin' Donuts' vanilla nut coffee.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd chooseflip-flops. I love flip-flops and seriously wear them until it snows. So, that being said, obviously they would have to be magical flip-flops that kept my feet warm and dry in wet weather.
5. My personality type isINFJ...While I am very strongly introverted, intuitive and judgemental (that sounds bad, but it is what it is), my percentage breakdown between being a thinker or a feeler is nearly tied. I am ever-so-slightly more of a feeler, but I think it would be safe to classify myself as an INF/TJ.
6. I have a serious problem resistingbuying used books. I have a fabulous Nook, which I love, but I don't think I will ever be able to pass a good deal on a legit book that I can hold in my hands.
7. My favorite color to wear isgreen because it makes my eyes pop!
I am: intelligent, total book nerd, fashionista-wannabe, avid traveler, movie-lover, sarcastic, foodie, constant list-maker, care for people with my whole heart, Mama's girl, best friend, stubborn & opinionated, girlfriend, cardigan girl, sometimes grammar nazi, chapstick-addict...