I know I owe you all some serious updates, but it's been a little nuts around these parts this week and I just haven't been in a blogging mood. But, I will fill you all in soon (I want to gush about the new man) and until then, do you all mind settling for some more blanks? Thanks...ya'll are the best!
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is Across the Pond.
2. Something I am thankful for is my job. There are days I would rather be anywhere than at work, but in the end I love the challenges of what I do, and I love the people I am fortunate enough to work with.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was any number of funny stories that are constantly passed around the office.
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a new cell phone. I am still resisting getting a smart phone, but it is time to update my old clunker, even though I adore it!
5. I am excited about going to the Potters Guild show with my parents tonight and then spending the evening with the new man...handsome man and a home-cooked meal? Yes please!
6. If I were a color I would be green. I'm partial because green is my favorite color, but also because there are so many shades of green that can match up with just about any mood; it seems perfectly fitting to me.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by drinking lots of hot coffee and tea, indulging in cinnamon rolls, staying in pjs for the entire day, watching movies and reading.