1. My favorite thing about this week was/is the new development in my dating life...yep, there's a new special someone and this week has been pure perfection. I have so much to fill you all in on, and I promise to do so promptly!
2. Colder weather makes me happy. I love an excuse to snuggle up in bulky sweatshirts, keep a constant cup of coffee or tea next to me, lounge by the fireplace in the evenings, and wear cardigans and boots. I'm an all four seasons kind of gal, so I have nothing against the colder weather!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are my new car, the new man in my life, and Dunkin' Donuts' vanilla nut coffee.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose flip-flops. I love flip-flops and seriously wear them until it snows. So, that being said, obviously they would have to be magical flip-flops that kept my feet warm and dry in wet weather.
5. My personality type is INFJ...While I am very strongly introverted, intuitive and judgemental (that sounds bad, but it is what it is), my percentage breakdown between being a thinker or a feeler is nearly tied. I am ever-so-slightly more of a feeler, but I think it would be safe to classify myself as an INF/TJ.
6. I have a serious problem resisting buying used books. I have a fabulous Nook, which I love, but I don't think I will ever be able to pass a good deal on a legit book that I can hold in my hands.
7. My favorite color to wear is green because it makes my eyes pop!