2. My favorite teacher was Mr. Michoski. He was my high school history teacher and he was incredible. Safe to say, he is probably the smartest person I have ever met, and he came off as a little strict, but all he wanted was for his students to succeed.
3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice.
4. School lunches for me were usually a combination of homemade or bought. My parents gave me a specific amount of money each week for lunches and it was up to me to use it as I wanted. Sometimes it stretched all week, other times it didn't. Once I got to high school, we had an open campus, so sometimes we'd eat at a friend's house, which was kind of like eating homemade.
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be non-existent. I enjoyed high school, and still love school, but I have no need to go back. Been there, done that!
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: new notebooks, fresh day planners, August, jeans and cardigan shopping, textbooks, and cooler temperatures.
7. The first day of school was always exciting and sometimes a little nerve-wracking.