Friday, September 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: school edition


via
 1. My favorite grade in school was either 9th or 12th. Both years I felt on top of the world, and loved everything about school. I've always loved school, but those 2 years stick out the most in my memory.

2. My favorite teacher was Mr. Michoski. He was my high school history teacher and he was incredible. Safe to say, he is probably the smartest person I have ever met, and he came off as a little strict, but all he wanted was for his students to succeed.

3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice.

4. School lunches for me were usually a combination of homemade or bought. My parents gave me a specific amount of money each week for lunches and it was up to me to use it as I wanted. Sometimes it stretched all week, other times it didn't. Once I got to high school, we had an open campus, so sometimes we'd eat at a friend's house, which was kind of like eating homemade.

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be non-existent. I enjoyed high school, and still love school, but I have no need to go back. Been there, done that!

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: new notebooks, fresh day planners, August, jeans and cardigan shopping, textbooks, and cooler temperatures.

7. The first day of school was always exciting and sometimes a little nerve-wracking.

1 comment:

  1. so jealous of the open campus. My parents gave me money for lunch and then I brought mine from home :) I think I used to use it on gas or something. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!