I'm officially a week into this sinus junk, and even though it is slowly getting better, it's still wearing me out. So, rather than dwell on the amount of phlegm currently residing in my throat (you're welcome for that lovely image), I thought I'd throw together a little happy list:
1. Running a work errand on campus. I'm a sucker for a college campus, but when you add changing leaves and cooler temperatures, I'm a total goner.
2. On the subject: Coffee from campus. This sounds strange, but CSU's coffee shop, Sweet Sinsations, has the best and cheapest coffee. I miss having daily access to Sweets.
3. Finally getting a phone at work with caller ID. It's the little things, right?
4. Text messages from Tony, checking in to make sure I feel ok...even when he's away on a boys only fishing trip he still takes the time to check in.
5. Spicy thai lunch with my Mama.
6. Evening rain...I love falling asleep to the sound of rain.
7. Felicity on Netflix instant streaming. I loved this show when it was on, but never managed to catch all of the episodes.
8. Trees whose leaves have only partially started to turn gold. I love contrast between shades of green and bright yellow. And don't even get me started on the purple ash trees around town...they are nature's proof that ombre truly is the hottest trend of the season.