Monday, November 12, 2012

Jogging for beginners

via

I had a great treadmill workout tonight!  Now, don't get too excited because I am not a runner, nor a jogger, by any stretch of the imagination.  I lack the endurance to be more than a fast walker with jogging spurts, but I'm working on it.  I see little point in forcing yourself to do something that doesn't give you pleasure, but luckily I've decided I enjoy jogging.  I like trying to push myself a little more each time, so I figured I'd run with it (lame pun intended) for now.  Tonight I really pushed myself, and it felt so, so good.    

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on the jogging. The treadmill is my friend because it's the only time I can actually get myself to run. I have to see progress or it just isn't going to happen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!