Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dipping My Feet in the Water

Blogging. It seems to be on the tip of everyone's tongue these days, and friend after friend has been jumping into the blogging world. Well, I'm officially following in their lead and dipping my feet into the waters of blogworld.

I am not a wonderful writer, and most things tend to sound better in my head than on paper, but I think my friends will be able to bear with me. The ability to keep in touch with family far away and friends who have moved across the county is just too wonderful to pass up. And, perhaps blogging will allow me an outlet for my brain that just can't seem to turn off and for my ramblings. It may save a few of my friends and family members from excessive texting somedays...maybe.

So, here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!