1. Nothing says fall like pumpkin patches, cooling temps, golden aspens and freshly baked apple everything!
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is heading up into the mountains to go leaf peeping. I love the giant patches of golden aspens among the conifers. They look like fluffy clouds, and are perfectly picturesque.
3. My favorite fall treat is my Dad's toasted cake donuts smeared with butter and a giant mug of apple cider. My family is good at bringing a little bit of Michigan Fall to Colorado. We may not have cider mills, but we recreate the scenes we can.
4. Fall makes me think of books, blankets and coffee because the evenings are cool and perfectly made for cozying up for a quiet couple of hours, preferably in Barnes and Noble.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! apple picking, hot cider, pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin pie, corn maze, crunchy leaves, changing colors, cozy blankets, afternoon walks.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is skinny jeans, tee, long cardigan, tall boots and flashy earrings. The joy of short hair is being able to show off fun earrings.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) definitely Thanksgiving. I absolutely adore just about everything to do with Thanksgiving: my Uncle coming to visit, trips to Denver, horseback riding, dinner at the Ranch, vegging out in the evening and the general sense of Family and Happiness. I love it!