1. Today is a great day because, it's Friday and I got to have lunch with my Mama downtown...and do a little shopping...new earrings on a lunch break never hurt anyone.
2. Tomorrow I will most likely help Tony lay compost in the gardens and then we're going on a brunch date!
3. My favorite time of day is early morning because everything is calm and quiet and it feels like the world is still waking up. I actually love driving through town nice and early when the only people out are the really early risers stopping for coffee on their way into work. I only sometimes fall into this crowd, but when I do I love it!
4. Sometimes you just have to pour yourself a glass of red wine, turn on the music and tackle your ever-growing and entirely over-crowded bookshelf...at least I do.
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is Feel So Close by Calvin Harris. I love blasting it while I drive down the highway with my sunroof open.
6. My favorite accessory is a pair of unique earrings and my claddagh ring.