Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fill in the blank...Saturday


1. The best thing about being in school was/is being introduced to new ideas and subjects. I always loved learning about the latest Psych studies when I was getting my B.S.

2. The worst thing about being in school was/is homework. I actually didn't mind homework to an extent, but I hated when I would procrastinate so badly that I'd have to lock myself up for a day to get everything done.

3. My favorite subject in school was/is English, History, Math and Psychology...I couldn't pick just one. And yes, I'm one of those crazy people who loves algebra.

4. One subject I wish I could've mastered/would like to master is German. I wish I had stuck with this while I was in college because I've lost my grasp on most of the language.

5. I could never get tired of studying History, especially the Ancient Greeks and Romans and Medieval Europe.

6. The most memorable teacher I had was Mr. Michoski. He was the greatest History teacher I've ever had and one of the most intelligent people I've ever met. He actually made me work for my education in high school.

7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose going to school. I would love to be a professional student who spends her days taking classes. Yep, I'm a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!