1. I am in love with my new Chamilia charm bracelet that my Dad got me for Valentine's Day (shout-out to Mom for helping him pick the charms). His thinking of me meant so much to me, and the charms are perfect...one is even a crab!!
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was probably making it official in my mind to visit Jamie while she's in Australia. I know that seems like a no-brainer and not very brave, but if you know me and my OCD ways, then you know this is huge. I'm a total control-freak when it comes to money and I live on a really tight budget. I have savings that I guard with my life and any time I have to dip into that account I'm guaranteed to have a cry- or shout-fest over it. Well, travel to AUS? Yea, good-bye savings! And, as Jamie and all of you know, I get nervous when I fly alone, and I feel better knowing the airport that I'm landing in. Well, an international flight alone and an airport I've never been to in a foreign country are bound to get my heart racing a bit. Now, all of that being said, I cannot wait to visit Jamie and play tourist in Australia, but actually doing it comes in pretty high on my bravery list.
3. I feel prettiest when I'm having a "skinny" day, when my bangs cooperate and when I have freshly painted finger- and toenails.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is work, my to-do list, when I have something I need to get off of my chest, fighting with people, etc...pretty much anything that causes worry has the potential to keep me up at night, or cause me to sleepwalk.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is dependent upon my mood. I know I've answered this question with butternut squash ravioli before, but today I think classic fish and chips is winning out. I don't have one specific favorite, but rather a list of food loves. I'm a foodie!
6. The way to my heart is through words and touch.
7. I would like to have a spa day. I could really go for an all-out day of pampering: facial, massage, pedicure, manicure, brow wax, hair cut, etc.