Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. I am currently obsessed with Cheetos. Honestly, I think it has something to do with my period (TMI?), but I crave them and pretty much want to eat them all the time right now. In fact, can someone make a bag magically appear on my desk soon?

2. Today I am chilly because it's snowing outside, and has been since 6 ish last night, and I am at work rather than reading in bed with a giant sweatshirt on, cocooned in several quilts.

3. The age I am is 24 and the age I feel is a bit older than that. I've almost always felt older than my actual age, and while I don't think that's a bad thing, I am aware that it can be to my disadvantage to not act my age. "Old Soul" is often used to describe me, and just yesterday my admin told me she's convinced I was born 35.

4. My favorite place is my apartment. It's my own little safe haven and I simply adore it.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is buying my plane ticket from L.A. to Sydney...apparently I am getting in touch with my inner frugal commitment-phobe. Awesome.

6. The last thing I purchased was a cup of coffee on my way into work. The above-mentioned snow made this a necessary purchase.

7. The thing I love most about my home is that it is so Erin. My apartment screams "Me!" and is an ever-evolving place because of that. I love it.

Happy Friday, lovelies!
ps- play along here

2 comments:

  1. It is snowing here too- A LOT. The roads are worse than I remember them with all the other storms we have had this year.
    BUY THE PLANE TICKET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 24, but everyone always tells me I should be 30. I've never acted my age!

    Happy Friday to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!