Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. I am currently obsessed with Cheetos. Honestly, I think it has something to do with my period (TMI?), but I crave them and pretty much want to eat them all the time right now. In fact, can someone make a bag magically appear on my desk soon?

2. Today I am chilly because it's snowing outside, and has been since 6 ish last night, and I am at work rather than reading in bed with a giant sweatshirt on, cocooned in several quilts.

3. The age I am is 24 and the age I feel is a bit older than that. I've almost always felt older than my actual age, and while I don't think that's a bad thing, I am aware that it can be to my disadvantage to not act my age. "Old Soul" is often used to describe me, and just yesterday my admin told me she's convinced I was born 35.

4. My favorite place is my apartment. It's my own little safe haven and I simply adore it.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is buying my plane ticket from L.A. to Sydney...apparently I am getting in touch with my inner frugal commitment-phobe. Awesome.

6. The last thing I purchased was a cup of coffee on my way into work. The above-mentioned snow made this a necessary purchase.

7. The thing I love most about my home is that it is so Erin. My apartment screams "Me!" and is an ever-evolving place because of that. I love it.

Happy Friday, lovelies!
ps- play along here

3 comments:

  1. It is snowing here too- A LOT. The roads are worse than I remember them with all the other storms we have had this year.
    BUY THE PLANE TICKET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 24, but everyone always tells me I should be 30. I've never acted my age!

    Happy Friday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your blog chica!

    enjoy the rest of your week!
    xo monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!