1. My most prized possessions are my pictures, both family photographs and artwork that I've purchased/ been given. I adore old, black and white family photographs, and probably have more framed than most people my age. I'm also a sucker for inundating my walls with artwork that speaks to me. I love art.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my 20's, I guess. Having no clue what my life may look like once I'm out of this stage, I really can't pick any other time of my life. I'm not one to wish to go back in time. I like moving forward and seeing what's next for me. My 20's have had their ups and downs just like any other age, but I've enjoyed discovering myself these past few years.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is doing whatever makes you happy! Weekends are the time to not think about work, maybe do a little house-keeping, check a few things off of the to-do list and have fun. I love getting to do whatever I want on the weekends (and yes, this includes watching cheesy Hallmark Channel movies).
4. My outlook on life is mostly positive. Like I said, I prefer to look forward and be optimistic about what's to come, rather than regretting past choices and wishing I could re-write history. I firmly believe that I am in control of my future and I can make my life what I want it to be (maybe with a little of the unexpected thrown in to keep my on my toes).
5. If you want to annoy me, just underestimate me. I really hate when people don't give me enough credit, or when they incorrectly judge me. I'm a judgemental person, so I understand the judgement piece, but don't voice your thoughts unless you can back them up.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to carbs, just like Lauren. Breads and cookies are my main weaknesses, and not only do I love to eat them, but I love baking them, too...definitely problematic!
7. When dressing for the day one should check the weather (let's be practical, folks!) and then dress in whatever makes them feel beautiful, comfortable abd representative of themselves.