Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

via

1. The highlight of my week was being a social butterfly. Monday was a movie with my Mama, Wednesday was Mexican food and margaritas for a coworker's retirement, and last night was a cocktail (a cranberry old fashioned...yum!) and bacon-wrapped dates with Chelsae.

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be feminine eclectic. I tend to like specific pieces, rather than specific styles, but I do have a love for floral and chevron patterns.

3. My first vehicle was a white, '99 Pontiac Grand Am. I loved that car, and was heartbroken when she was totaled in an accident.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is coffee or tea, which sounds like what I'm saying is caffeine, but really it's the comfort that comes from enjoying a warm cuppa while working or reading or sitting through a meeting.

5. My favorite way to waste time is by pinning pretty photos, tasty recipes, and clever DIYs (that, let's be honest, I'll probably never do) on Pinterest. I love Pinterest.

6. Right now I could really go for a nonfat cafe au lait and a scone.

7. This weekend I will be finally, finally, finally getting to see Corey (formally known as the Baltimore bestie, but no longer lives in Baltimore) and her handsome little boy, Landon for a shopping adventure. I haven't seen Corey and the little man since December and I need some bestie time in my life.

3 comments:

  1. a cranberry old fashion?? I think i need to try that. I need to get to pinterest for some bday party ideas for Anika. I can get SUCKED in though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blanks this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put a cup of tea for what I need every day also. It has nothing to do with the caffeine. It provides such a feeling of comfort no matter what is going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!