Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

via

1. My favorite color is green.

2. My home decor color palette includes a lot of tans, blues and pops of other colors...these days my home decor is limited solely to my room, so I can only speak of that, but color is always a factor.

3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color green. My eyes are green and they really pop when I wear bright greens. I get compliments when I wear fuschia and corals, too.

4. The color I detest is bright, lemon yellow.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be neutrals (greys and black), greens, blues and purples.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is most yellows, hence why I detest the bright ones most. Yellows tend to make me look jaundiced when near my face, so unless it's a nice dark mustard or gold shade I shy away from yellow. Although, I will do it if it's small pops of color or accessories.

7. The color of my favorite dress is fuschia; it's the perfect jewel tone.

3 comments:

  1. I want that necklace in the first picture! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when clothing adds to eye color :)
    hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!