Friday, August 20, 2010

Fall Fashion Find

I just had to show you all the fabulous purse that I bought the other day. I'm really picky about my purses, especially when it comes to shades of brown, and this one is perfect so far. I'm in love. I've been on the hunt for the perfect I'm-ready-for-Fall messenger style purse for a while now, but hadn't found anything that was an absolute must-have (keep in mind that I'm surprisingly frugal)...until Wednesday. I found this little beauty at Target and now feel really cool strutting my stuff with it (ha!):


What's your must-have piece for Fall this year?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that bag! I bought one from Target last year around this time, but ended up hating it in the long run.. awkward strap length. I'm glad yours in a keeper!
    I really just want some new ultra-nice cardigans and new underwear for the fall. haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i am also so picky about my bags as well! my it thing for the fall... hmmm, no idea! i need to avoid shopping at all possible right now, which is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I need to get to Target!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!