1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is wander around Europe while on a school trip. Not overly adventurous, I suppose, but it certainly is when you're only 14 years old and cannot speak the language of the country you're currently in. I'm a pretty cautious, over-analyzing person.
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be a pair of well-loved, colorful flip-flops: comfy, always there to slip on and able to brighten up an outfit.
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is definitely texting. I've never really been a phone person (other than with my Mom) because I kind of dislike having to just sit and focus entirely on the phone call. I much prefer being able to multi-task while texting.
4. I feel happiest when I've just finished up a good convo (in person, via phone/texting or skype) with my Mom or bestie, I'm decked out in loungeware and am either settling in at home with a cup of strong tea and a good book, or curled up at Barnes and Noble with coffee and a book. I also feel happy during evening walks when the sun is setting over the mountains.
5. A little dream I have for my life is to fall in love and get married...and explore the world together.
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is my cell phone. It's pretty much attached to me and I would be lost without it. Also, Mapquest has saved my directionally challenged butt on many occasions. Oh, and I'd be lost right now without Skype to keep in touch with my adventurous bestie. Obviously, I cannot pick just one modern convenience.
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick books, hands down! I love the feel of books, the smell of books and books' ability to whisk me away to anywhere I want to go.