Erin over at A Real Housewife tagged me in this 8 Questions game. I get to answer her 8 questions, come up with 8 of my own and then tag 8 followers to keep the game rolling. I do love a little game of blogland tag!
1. What would you request for your last meal? This always seems to change depending my mood, but I'm going back to one of my originals and saying butternut squash ravioli with sage sauce, roasted veggies, salad, lots of crusty bread, coffee and wine.
2. Who are you closest to in your family and why? Definitely my Mom because she is as much my best friend and confidant and she is my mother. We have semi-enmeshed relationship, and I love how close we are.
3. Who is your favorite artist and current song? I love Augustana and "Boston" will always be one of my favorite songs. My current song obsession is off of a mix that my bestie sent to me from Australia and I have no idea who sings it. Haha...
4. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake or a hot fudge ice cream sundae.
5. What outfit is your 'go-to' outfit that always makes you feel fabulous? Freshly washed denim pencil skirt, V-neck top (the exact one depends on my mood) and wedge sandals if it's warm or tights and my black suede boots if it's cold. Oh, and throw in a cardigan if it's chilly.
6. What is your least favorite aspect of your current job? Certain people's general lack of knowledge of what myself and others in my division do, but never-ending assumptions that they know everything.
7. When you were a kid, what was your dream job? Either a princess or an author and illustrator of children's books.
8. Do you prefer online shopping or actually going to the store? Actually going into the store. I really need to try things to determine if each item is worth my money.
And, I tag the following fabulous bloggers:
Ashley @ Kiwis and Cocktails
Courtney @ With Gratitude
Jess @ LittleMsSunshine
Kaity @ ambition never goes out of style
Micaela @ Dolce Vita
Caitlin @ Love Life
Jamie @ Probably Jamie
Marz @ Royal Mail
To answer these questions:
1. What is your favorite US city and why?
2. If you could go on a shopping spree at any store where would you go?
3. Who is your favorite historical character?
4. What is your least favorite chore?
5. Were you afraid of monsters as a child?
6. Do you believe in ghosts/the supernatural?
7. Which do you dislike the most: going to the doctor or the dentist? Or do you not mind going to either?
8. Did you have braces when you were younger?
Ready, set, go!