Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday on a Saturday Morning


1. I wish I had endless amounts of money so I could travel the world and be a professional student.

2. Yesterday I entertained my mother while she decorated her tree, had dinner and a margarita with a good friend and played a little trivia with the boy and his roomie. I stayed out entirely too late considering the fact that I'm fighting off a sinus infection, but it was a blast!

3. Today I will try my best to clean my apartment, decorate my tree and sort through my Christmas presents to see what I still need to buy. Jamie's flying in on Tuesday and I kind of need to have these things done before then.

4. Tomorrow I will have brunch with the lovely Kaity and finally have a phone date with my Baltimore Bestie. Corey and Matt are moving back to Colorado from Maryland (yay!) and I need to get all of the details.

5. Maybe I'll hit the jackpot and find some new sweaters this afternoon...I'm in need!

6. Someday I will fall in love, get married and have babies. I'm in no rush and love getting to play with my friends' babies, but one of these days all of the pieces will fall into place for me.

7. I love that I have wonderful parents who surprised Jamie and me with tickets to see A White Christmas at our local dinner theater. This is my favorite Christmas story and I've been dying to see this production for the past couple of years. I cannot wait!

2 comments:

  1. I think things are already fallen into the place. I think it's odd when people say "oh..when I'm married with kids..THAT'S when things will be right for me. Without sounding smart assey :P I know what you mean in that sense, but I just thought you should know that I love reading about your independent life. And honestly, I'm sometimes a little jealous that I end up just living vicariously through you. :) I love when you blog about your cute apartment or post pictures of it and how you do whatever it is you want, when you want, have wine with friends, make yourself dinner and get excited about new cooking successes. I actually always thought I would have a time like that in my life and even though I wouldn't trade what I have, I think those things sound absolutely and perfectly wonderful.
    xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, i know...i'm behind on blogging. AGAIN! but, "the boy?"??? is this the boy you were dating and weren't sure about? do tell...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!