1. I feel happy when I'm hanging out with my favorite people; becoming obsessed with a new song/band; working out; just starting a new book; drinking wine and gossiping with my girlfriends; lost in my own thoughts on a long walk; having a coffee date with my Mama; Skyping with Jamie before work; traveling; adding a new quote to my quotes journal; etc, etc, etc.
2. I get silly when I drink just enough wine or when I've reached that point of being over-tired...everything seems funnier and a bit more clever, and my hyper side comes out.
3. Something that makes me sad is when people assume they know me without actually getting to know me. I can be judgemental, too, but do not talk to me like you know anything about me unless you can back up your assumptions. I'm willing to bet I can read you better than you can read me and I won't hesitate to call you out on your B.S.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is...lots of little things: my coworkers not clearing the microwave screen after they use it, extremely slow drivers, my student hourly not pushing the office door all the way against the wall after he hangs up his coat, blatant immaturity, flakey people, etc...
5. A time that I've been truly surprised was when my parents bought Jamie and I tickets to see White Christmas at our local dinner theater last month. The show was sold out and they got lucky with a last minute cancellation.
6. I am so thankful for everything! My family, friends, job, health, happiness, etc.
7. I feel loved when I'm with those whom I love. We don't have to do anything spectacular, just taking the time to hang out with each other is perfect.
P.S.- Feel free to play along!