Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


1. The best prank I ever pulled was pretty much the only prank I've ever pulled: I scared the crap out of a friend with a very realistic rubber lizard. My dad likes lizards and my parents have a few rubber ones in their side garden. One of these, whom I named Lizzie long ago, is large (think komodo dragon) and honestly looks like a real lizard, and I didn't tell my friend we were getting close to where Lizzie was placed and she freaked when she saw it. It was cruel, but funny.

2. The best prank ever pulled on me was either non-existant or just not coming to mind right now. I can't really think of any true pranks that have been pulled on me, although I am sure there have been run-ins with fake spiders or something like that.


3. A day without positive human interaction and time alone with your thoughts is a day wasted.


4. The most important things in life are the people who are your family. Not just blood relations, but the true friends in your life who are always there for you. You get to pick who you surround yourself with, so choose wisely and never take them for granted.


5. I dream of traveling the world, learning to cook exotic recipes, falling love, visiting Paris just to shop at Shakespeare and Company bookstore, getting married, most likely having a baby or two, continuing my education, living next door to my bestie with a giant shared backyard...the usual sorts of things.


6. I dread confrontation these days. Obviously my answer is entirely biased by this week's work drama, but until it all gets sorted, confrontation and appropriate solutions are on my mind.


7. A discovery I made this week was when you pull your calf muscle, you really should go easy on it for a few days. This means not using the elliptical to see if you can outpace your last work-out, not riding the stationary bike and possibly choosing to wear flats instead of wedges to work. Sorry, left calf muscle...at least I took it easy last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!