Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Greetings from the Land Down Under

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to pop on and say a quick hello. I haven't really had a chance to read anyone's blogs, nor do a post of my own, but I'm still alive and having the most amazing time! Australia has unexpectedly stolen my heart and I think it may break a little when I have to leave on Saturday. Sydney has especially won me over; the minute I stepped out of the airport I felt instantly at home in the city. On the other hand, North Queensland, where I am now, is a bit too humid and tropical for my tastes, but the landscape is truly gorgeous. I can't wait to share all of my adventures and pictures with you all!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing fabulously and enjoying life and Australia! :) Happy traveling!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Jealousss! But I love you and am glad you're having such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i can't wait to see all about your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!