1. Something that makes me a great friend is, that I care for the people in my life with my whole heart. Friendship, as with any other relationship, is an earned trust and once that's established I will stand up for my friends, laugh and cry with them, and make them an integral part of my life.
2. I am starting to get nervous for my trip tomorrow. Up until this point I really haven't had any butterflies in my stomach, but they are starting to flutter around a bit. Eek! No worries, though, I am far more excited than I am nervous.
3. I am not a patient driver. In fact, my family is convinced that I have driving anger management issues, but in reality I just hate when slow people get in my way. I really need to work on this...
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be emotional, indepedent and loyal.
5. Something I'm really cheap about is books. As I've blogged about before, I read entirely too much to pay full price for my books. I have no qualms about using the library, hunting down books in used shops and waiting for a book I really want to read to land in the bargain bins. My Barnes and Noble membership (thanks, Mutti) discount and additional coupons are fabulous, too!
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is travel. There are lots of ways to travel cheaply, but almost any kind of long distance travel requires a chunk of money. Traveling is vital enough to my sanity that I'm willing to budget and splurge on trips.
7. I would trade nothing for any kind of change in a heartbeat. At this exact moment in time, I am perfectly content. I don't need to change a thing, and therefore, I don't need to make any trade-offs. (Note: ask me this again in an hour and my answer may be different.)