Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random thoughts ATM

- I love the way my car smells strongly of fresh pineapple after I've bought one at the grocery store.

- The orange tulips from meine Mutti are gorgeous on my dining room table.

- I have the best Mutti!

- In honor of Australia and my intense love for the country, I'm going to become an Aussie wine snob. Lindeman's Shiraz-Cabernet is currently topping my list.

- Today's imaginary bestie date: jogging through The Domain in Sydney followed by sushi and wine picnic-style overlooking the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.

- I really need to start blogging about my trip, but I haven't even uploaded my pics yet for fear of becoming melancholy over not being in Australia...soon!

- That being said, I'm falling back in love with Colorado again, so the world is beginning to right itself.

- I may actually believe in the saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder" right now...both in terms of where I live and with the boy.

- Every time I watch Tangled my heart smiles. I love Flynn and Maximus.




-There was something invigorating and freeing about being single in a new, international city.

- Skype truly is a fabulous invention.

- Current song obsession:
"Young Blood" by The Naked and Famous. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. has the boy moved away- or do you mean since you were away? ANd, I LOVE SKYPE! It is such a great thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!