Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

(via)

Oh my gosh, can we say busy?! The recent fires in Northern Colorado (remember I work in wildland fire finance) combined with taking an accelerated Microeconomics class, and having September be a generally busy month has left me with little time or energy to blog. I hate this! Plus, for the next 5 days I will be house/dog-sitting where there is no WiFi and the home computer is down in the scary basement, so I will not be online in the evenings. Yes, I'm like a child who is afraid of the dark, scary basement. Hopefully I'll be back to semi-regular posts soon! I'm sure you all miss me rambling on about more than just emptly blanks that need filling...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I HATE HATE HATE basements!!! Our realtor always tried to show me how cool the basements were when we would look at houses and I always told him I didn't care because I would NEVER be down there.
    I hope things slow down for you soon. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wha..what?? No I didn't know that you worked in that!! I'm sorry you're so busy. It'll all be over soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wireless internet??? Ugh.
    I dont like the dark or scary basements either! :)
    Hopefully they have cable TV though and you can sit back and relax...or mabye read some books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!