Friday, September 24, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

I love Fridays for all of the obvious reasons, but also because I love filling in Lauren's blanks each week. Feel free to hop on board the FITBF train!

1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be Rachel McAdams. I have to copy Jess here because she pegged it. Rachel McAdams, while looking nothing like me, has the definite ability to play my crazy, Gemini dual-personality self with a lovely air of grace. Plus, Rachel McAdams is totally my celebrity girl crush.

2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be to stop all of the hatred. That's almost as cliche an answer as "to bring world peace", but I don't think anyone can deny that the world would be a better place if we weren't constantly creating prejudices and violently acting out on them.

3. Yesterday was a good day that ended with not enough sleep, but some fantastic cuddling.

4. My favorite comfort food is a warm chocolate chip cookie. Not a soft or gooey one, but one that is slightly overdone with melty chocolate chips. Yum!

5. My new favorite blog find is Summer over at {B is for...}. She's a Southern gal living life with her hubby in New York City, and is endlessly entertaining. Her father also just beat his battle with cancer, and reading about it has been very inspiring.

6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet my bloggy soulmate Jess (LittleMsSunshine) and my lovely friend Ashley (Kiwis and Cocktails). I love emailing with both of these gals and just know we'd be instant real life friends.

7. My favorite breakfast food is vegetarian eggs benedict with spinach and tomatoes instead of ham. Hollandaise sauce always feels like such an indulgence, and I love poached eggs. Oooh, and a giant biscuit from Lucile's Creole Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!