Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Despite being busy (see previous post), I just cannot let a week go by without filling in Lauren's blanks. Some weeks it seems like this is the only thing that I take the time to post, which is a total cop out, but it keeps my little blog going. Plus, taking the time to complete each blank is a nice break and always fun. So, sorry for what seems like a constant cop out, but please stick with me folks!


1. When I get a day to myself I like to lounge...drink lots of coffee in my pjs while reading, go for a long walk or hit the gym, finally shower and then wander around town, either being productive, or just for fun. And, ending the day with wine/coffee/dinner with my Mom or girlfriends is the best!

2. High school was.... just fine. I don't feel any need to repeat it, nor do I get very nostalgic about high school, but I had wonderful friends, some of the best teachers and I loved school. But, that being said, I moved on pretty quick from high school, and only keep in touch with a small handful of people, so reunions are always a little awkward for me.

3. A little dream I have is to become a yoga addict. That sounds funny, but I tried yoga for the first time a week ago and fell in love with it. I would really like to incorporate it into my everyday life.

4. A big dream I have is to get married and have a family someday...kind of cliche, but that's ok. I'm in no rush and actually love being single, but I don't want to be single forever. I want early morning kisses, inside jokes and shared chaos.

5. If I could drive any car my pick would be an Acura MDX or a Volve SUV. I don't know why, but I've always loved both of those cars. I'm a big fan of Saabs, too, but those really should be true to themselves and driven manually, which isn't a skill I have. I need someone to teach me how to drive a stick-shift...

6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was at Corey's wedding just a month ago. All of us ladies were pampered all morning long, we had our make-up and hair done, we looked lovely in our dresses and I felt truly beautiful standing up with one of my best friends while she married her best friend.

7. Tomorrow I will.... hopefully sleep in, enjoy my coffee while playing with the cutest little pup that I'm dog-sitting, grab coffee with my Mom in the afternoon and then enjoy an indulgent pedicure with her. I can't wait to put a fun Fall color on my toes! Oh, and I'd love to end the day with a glass of pinot noir while watching Letters to Juliet and pretending that I live in Italy.

2 comments:

  1. Im with you on the big dream! :) Cliche's are not always bad. ;)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get back into yoga! I really need to give it another try.
    I had a Saab (manual of course) and it was my favorite car!! I miss it.
    I want an SUV now- I dont even care what kind...just a newer SUV :)
    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!