Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!! I am in an annoyingly chipper mood, which probably has something to do with the excessive amount of coffee in my system, the possibility of some cuddle action tonight and the general fact that it's FRIDAY! My poor coworkers don't quite know what to do with all of my energy this morning. I think I'll channel some of it into Lauren's blanks this week!

1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is make my bed (Courtney, I know you're on the same page as me with this one), brush my teeth and take off my makeup, grab a cup of coffee and check the weather so I can ponder my outfit while I shower.

2. Today I wish I was curled up on the couch at my favorite coffee shop, sipping on an americano, munching on a pastry and reading...in yoga pants, of course. Who, honestly, wears real clothes on cozy days?

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd splurge on a couple of nice bottles of wine for the weekend and let the leftover money hang out in my bank account.

4. Tomorrow needs to involve homework (writing a paper...ugh) and cleaning, and possibly catching up on DVR'd Fringe episodes.

5. Two things that don't go together are naturally flat hair and humidity...because I love when my hair is plastered to my head; it's oh-so-attractive.

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a new tea that catches my eye. I have so many boxes of tea in my house it's ridiculous! But, in my defense, I do take it to work with me and I usually have a cup or two of tea at night.

7. The last time I tried something new was when I did yoga a few weeks ago. I'm dying to go back, but between dog-sitting, being in Michigan and my currently injured ankle I haven't made it back yet...next week!

3 comments:

  1. love today's fill in the blank questions. i just may have to play along...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up on Fringe too!
    And, cuddle action??? details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suuuuck at yoga! But it's so much fun! I keep thinking I realistically need to go like 3x/week to be good at it...and that won't be happening anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!