1. Blogging is one of the best things I ever decided to do. It's a great outlet and has allowed me to meet some wonderful friends that I probably never would've met otherwise.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is skinny jeans. I really hate my thighs in them.
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is graduating from college and finding a job that I love.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose a mountain vacation in the Fall. I'm a mountain girl through and through, and there are very few things that I find more refreshing than golden Aspens, fresh mountain air, wildflowers and wandering through quaint mountain towns with coffee in hand.
5. A talent I wish I had is craftiness. I'm really not a crafty person, but I always wish I was...
6. A talent I do have is editing papers. Sounds nerdy, but I'm a fabulous editor and quite happy when I have a red pen and a fresh paper.
7. This week was busy and stressful, but went well in the end. I had a paper due, lots of invoices to get paid, my performance evaluation and a Microeconomics final to study for. Everything got done in the end, my evaluation went well and the final has been passed! Whew!