1. My Halloween plans this year will include maybe helping my parents pass out candy to the little ones in the neighborhood. I don't have big plans for Halloween, so probably just sleeping in, working out and cleaning my apartment.
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was either the year I was a gypsy or when I was an elephant. I made a pretty cute bumblebee when I was little, too, but the gypsy costume was my favorite!
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be nothing. I don't really enjoy dressing up in costume.
4. I've always wanted to dress up as a Venetian carnival attendee. I love the elaborate masks!!
5. Halloween free association! Costumes, little kids, candy, pumpkins, snow (it almost always snows on Halloween where I live), corn mazes and haunted houses.
6. The worst thing about Halloween is people always looking at me like there's something wrong with me when I tell them that I don't like dressing in costume...who knows, maybe I'll get into the costume spirit one of these years.
7. The best thing about Halloween is seeing all of the adorable little trick or treaters! I love how excited little kids get to dress up and show off their costumes.