1. I am a strong-willed, emotional, tea-loving, book-reading, opinionated, long walk-taking, greatest friends and family-having gal. I'm just me, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
2. I wish all of the political ads would stop. I'm a huge proponent for voting and getting your voice heard, but political ads that rip each other a part are depressing and, in my opinion, unnecessary. And the sad part is that people vote according to these ads, rather than educating themselves on the issues.
3. I like quiet, productive Friday afternoons, complete with a food-filled pot-luck lunch and rain bouncing off of my window.
4. I cannot thank the ladies enough for the most amazing, and much-needed, Girl's Night last night. It's been quite the week and I needed some laughter (and wine) to bring myself back into the realm of sanity.
5. I hope I didn't stuff up my ankle last night even more than it already is. I was sitting on it funny and it's been sore every since. uh-oh...
6. I think my student hourly finds my current obsession with Bath and Body Works' Midnight Pomegranate anti-bacterial hand gel to be completely crazy. I just can't help it; this stuff smells so good!
7. I was not planning on eating as much at lunch today as I did...now I feel over-stuffed and really wish I had sweat pants on.