Monday, October 4, 2010
Fill in the blank...Monday
1. True happiness is knowing and loving yourself, imperfections and all; and surrounding yourself with others who know and love the true you.
2. The most surreal moment of my life was my college graduation. 4 years of hard work summarized in just a couple of hours. It seemed almost anti-climatic, but it was a wonderful day spent with friends and family and I'm still proud of myself.
3. My favorite texture is dependent upon the season: soft and cozy when the weather gets cold, like ultra soft fleece and cozy cordurouy; and light and airy when the weather gets hot, like a breezy jersey sundress.
4. My signature color is green. It's my favorite color and turns my eyes super green; I love it!
5. My signature style is jeans, tank, cardigan, flip-flops and bright, fun earrings.
6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be, without a doubt, Anthropologie. I want all of the furniture, dishes, textiles, clothes and accessories in that store. My love for that store is bordering on obsession...thankfully I can't afford more than a few well chosen pieces or I would be in serious trouble.
7. My best thing about autumn is the crisp, cool air and how it smells faintly of cinnamon, even when the leaves start to rot. I love that the Rocky Mountains seem to be covered in gold when the aspens turn, but the sky always remains a true blue. And, I love that it's the perfect excuse for cardigans, candles, hot tea and lovely books.