Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy 101 Award

One of my favorite bloggers and real life friend, Jess at LittleMrsSunshine gifted me with the Happy 101 Award last week. Now, I love this award because it's all about the little things in life that make you happy; and we all know that the little things are often the best things!


Rules for the Happy 101 Award:
√ post who gave you this award.
√ state ten things you like.
√ give this award to 10 other bloggers
and notify them with a comment.

10 things I'm really lovin':
1. Pumpkin Spice tea...it's like Autumn in a mug!
2. The love triangle between Katniss, Gale and Peeta in the Hunger Games trilogy
3. My newly discovered love for Glee
4. Girl's Nights full of wine and laughter
5. Evening walks around my neighborhood
6. Tart apples dipped in caramel
7. Vegetable quinoa soup
8. Pretend shopping sprees at Anthropologie
9. My new running shoes...they're like walking on air
10. Starting up book club again with my amazing co-worker friends


And now I award this to ALL OF YOU! I simply cannot choose just 10 of you lovely readers, so if you feel like playing along with the Happy 101 Award, please do (and make sure to let me know so I can read your happy lists)!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for happy things & awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, caramel!! I want some.
    I love pretend shopping sprees :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try your #1; am totally in agreement with you on #'s 2, 4 and 5. I really need to get Mockingjay, though, and I have missed a bit of wine with the ladies! And I still haven't gotten on the Glee train yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!