Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday: I'm not trying to cop out of posting!

Let's point out the obvious shall we? I haven't posted since last Friday when I played along with Lauren's weekly Fill in the Blank Friday...and let's all guess what I'm posting today. Haha... This past week has been fun, busy and full of work and family, which is why I've been absent. My Uncle flew in from Boston on Saturday and we've been on the go ever since. He heads back East tomorrow and I promise to catch you all up on some of the things we did. Until then, how about some shopping-related blanks?


1. Black Friday is terrifying. I have never been a Black Friday shopper, and even though my inner bargain hunter loves the idea of joining the chaotic masses, my sanity and logic win out. I think I'll stick with being a day-after-Christmas shopper who goes out late on Black Friday and is still able to snag a few good deals.

2. Christmas shopping this year will include picking up whatever I didn't get the day after Christmas last year and throughout the year...I'm a constant shopper.

3. Holiday shopping makes me a little tense. I get tired of the crowds and my patience completely disappears.

4. This year my Christmas list will include new razor blades (is it weird that I get those in my stocking?), maybe a Barnes & Noble giftcard and a new camera. I know my Mom has already picked up a lot of things, and at one point in time I knew what some of them were, but the beauty of being Erin is that I forget most gifts until I open them Christmas morning.

5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? Definitely a bargain hunter. It's rare for me to pay full price for just about anything.

6. The best and worst things about shopping are finding a smokin' deal and the crowds.

7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? In person if it's clothing because I always need to try on different sizes; online for books, DVDs, art and jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. I giggled at #4... I still get razor blades and deodorant in my stocking every year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!