Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


1. My last haircut was October 15th. I have short hair that grows quickly, so I normally get my hair done every 5 or 6 weeks. Plus, I love my hair stylist and it's always so good to catch-up.

2. My most daring hair moment was probably when I went super, super blonde a few years ago. I love coloring my hair (I got my first highlights when I was 11) and changing things up from time to time, but I usually stick within the same general spectrum; I rarely go super light or super dark, although I'm feeling the urge to go super dark on my hair...

3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is a true pixie cut. I think they're adorable, and I've toyd with the idea before, but I just don't have the guts to do it.

4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) redhead. See this post. I almost get red of some sort put into my hair when I get color done, and when the weather starts to get colder, I tend to go redder.

5. My go-to hair do is what you see in all of my pictures: my bob. My hair is stick straight, cut short and unless I'm annoyed with my bangs and have them clipped back, my hair looks the same every day.

6. My biggest hair disaster was when I went to a new stylist who didn't listen to anything I wanted and pretty much cut all of my hair off. This was in 9th grade and I don't think I had a piece of hair on my head that was longer than 2 inches. I was so upset after it happened.

7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is pretty much anything you have to have long hair to do. Haha. I'm not really cut out for long hair, but I have those days where I wish my hair was long and full so I could do pretty braids and buns and messy ponytails.

8. My best hair day was...probably when I was 7 and had my hair curled into gorgeous ringlets for my Aunt's wedding. I had really long hair when I was little and it was soft and full of natural blonde highlights, and looked so pretty all done up. Hopefully my next best hair day will be at my wedding or something fun like that.

9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was the result of my hair disaster in #6.

10. My hair is, as I said, naturally straight, pretty flat when left to its own devices and getter darker as I get older. It's also quite soft, which is nice, but it tends to get frizzy if I don't condition it.

2 comments:

  1. new stylists always freak me out...for that very reason

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. my biggest hair disaster was in 9th grade too! I went to a new place and the lady hacked all my ahir off. Seriously, she said it was Stylish and fresh, but it looked like a mullet!! This was in 9th grade, so the older kids in my class would make fun of me and my mullet hair!
    HORRIBLE to grow out too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!