Lauren's blanking all about summer vacations today, so feel free to link up! I mean, come on, who doesn't love talking about summer vacas?
1. This weekend I'm planning on doing some cleaning and reading, picking my Mom up from the airport, visiting Corey and baby Landon (!!), possibly going for a hike and hitting up the Taste of Fort Collins, and I'm looking forward to it!
2. My last vacation was the most amazing trip of a lifetime to Australia. I'm dying to go back (but you all know that already).
3. My next vacation will be a long weekend in Boston, hopefully.
4. My favorite way to relax is with a long walk followed by reading with a glass of wine.
5. When vacationing one should always relax and have fun. I'm big on planning things out, but I have to agree with Lauren: a little spontaneity is important! You should always take pictures, too...there is nothing wrong with a little documentation.
6. When vacationing one should never pick fights, nor turn down a really good opportunity; you'll probably regret it later.
7. The best part about a vacation is travel. Stay-cations are lovely, but having the opportunity to get away from it all for a little while is a fabulous thing. Whether you're off to a new destination or an oft-frequented one, there are always new adventures to be had.