Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Imaginary Travel: Captain Fairfield Inn, Kennebunkport, ME

My wanderlusting never really ceases, and it's a little strong today. That tends to happen to me on days when I'm feeling introverted and quiet, which is exactly how I've been feeling all morning. So, rather than lust my way somewhere across the world, I thought across the country was far enough away. You all know I have a special place in my heart for the East coast, and Maine sounds lovely today.


Care to join me at the Captain Fairfield Inn in Kennebunkport, Maine?  I'm completely in love with the gorgeous color palettes and the eye-catching mixture of period and modern pieces.







(All images courtesy of the Captain Fairfield Inn's facebook page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!