Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm ready to get out of my 4 books per month slump!


From what I read in May, I have to tell you that Susanna Kearsley's The Winter Sea was by far my favorite. It was breathtaking; and yes, I know how insanely corny that sounds, but that's just how I roll sometimes. I professed my love for this book when I started reading it (I'm too lazy to link up with the post) and it did not disappoint. Thank goodness I have this one on my Nook because I have a feeling this may be one I re-read bits of every so often.

Now that summer is making itself known here in Northern Colorado, I find myself wanting to spend significant amounts of time reading in the sunshine. But, summertime reading, for me, is different than any other season because I find myself drawn more to chick lit and quick-to-read series (think Sookie Stackhouse and Stephanie Plum series) for whatever reason.
That being said, does anyone have any book recommendations for me?
Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!