1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Sydney, Australia. I did not, in a million years, think I would fall as hard as I did for that city. It stole my heart, took me 6 months to get over not being there anymore, and is a city I know I will visit again.
2. Ireland is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading and day dreaming. I'm not a huge fan of chit-chatting with the people around me, so I tend to sit in my seat, pull out my book and immediately get lost in whatever I'm currently reading.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a couple of books/my Nook, my cell phone, and snacks.
5. My favorite travel companion is my Mom, although Tony and I are planning our first real trip together in June, so it should be fun to see how we do. So far we travel well together on quick weekend road trip adventures, but we'll see how we do when there are airports, hotels and getting around a city involved.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling was getting to see a political protest take over the streets surrounding the hotel I was staying at in Vienna, Austria.
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is kangaroo while in Australia.
(ps- it's quite good if you like red meat)
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in the New England area, preferably near Providence, RI or Boston, MA. I'd happily live in Germany or Austria, as well.
9. I have been to twenty-three (plus D.C.) states in the U.S. not counting states where I've only been in an airport.