Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Recap


+ Pizza date with Tony at Ragazzi's, complete with salad, a glass of chianti, and hand holding while chatting about our day.

+ While Tony went off to play golf Saturday morning, I read my book and lounged with the dogs.

+ Found a new walking route and enjoyed the gorgeous view of Longs Peak.

+ Lunch, a little shopping, and wandering through an open house with my Mama...lots of laughter!

+ Tony and I had a drink with a bunch of his friends to celebrate the birthday of a mutual friend.

+ After a drink and lots of birthday wishes, we made our way to a barn dance! We ate, had a few beers and danced...I'm horribly uncoordinated, but Tony stuck with me and my simplistic dancing.

+ We ushered Sunday in by meeting Tony's dad and cousin for breakfast.

+ I took my cranky-pants self for a long walk, texted with Jamie, and indulged in a much needed nonfat latte.

+ Went shopping with Tony (all for him!).

+ Ate wonderful homemade fish tacos...my man can cook!

Despite being cranky on Sunday, it was a fabulous weekend overall.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful weekend! Hope this weekend is just as good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you sound like you had a great weekend.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. to me, this sounds like pretty much a perfect weekend! i hope you have another one this weekend! i love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!