Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Clicking and Clacking along

I LOVE the click-clack sound of heels on a hard surface as I walk. I know, it's kind of a strange thing, but the sound just makes me smile. I don't wear heels all that often and the majority of my shoes are either wedges or flats, so this sound is rare for me. But, I bought the most amazing pair of boots over the weekend, and even though they have small, wedged-heels, they still make that highly-coveted click-clack sound as I strut my stuff! I feel business-like, mature and fashionable in these boots, and something about their click-clack tune just reinforces these feelings in me.



What can I say...I'm a nerd (with very cute boots)!


ps- I won my first blogging award! More about that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!