Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where in the World Wednesday

For weeks now I've been meaning to participate in Classy in Philadelphia's "Where in the World Wednesday", but each week Wednesday seems to pass me by with no post. So, I'm finally doing it! I cannot guarantee that this will be a weekly thing, but I would like to get more into a habit of participating. The majority of my travels are within the US (hey now, I'm poor but still have the travel bug!) but I'll try to dig out pics from my European travels 10 YEARS AGO (pre-digital camera era)! Wow, has it really been that long?

Anyway, the idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.


So, without further ado, my first WITWW post:

April 2009 - Washington, DC with the bestie for the Cherry Blossom Festival

4 comments:

  1. I love DC! I was there for the Cherry Blosson Festival a few years ago, and it was sooo cool! DC is just an amazing and fun city to be in. And, so clean!

    Thanks for participating..I'm looking forward to seeing all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAY!!! I am excited to be part of the first of a tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were in DC at the same time...remember?! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!