I know this is really supposed to be Fill in the Blank Friday, but I was home sick with one of the nastiest sinus infections I've had in years! So, instead of picking my brain for answers to the little things we do...'s weekly installment, I was popping sinus meds, going through an entire box of kleenexes and sipping orange juice to hold back the coughing.
I've kept it low-key today, and while I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday, I'm still not even close to 100%. But, I'm feeling well enough to blog this evening, and I really liked yesterday's fill in the blanks, so I'm taking the liberty of creating Fill in the Blank Saturday (at least for this week):
1. When I'm nervous my chest gets red and splotchy and I become uncomfortably aware of it.
2. My favorite item in my closet is my black Old Navy cardigan...it's long, can be buttoned if I want, pairs well with everything and is super comfortable. What can I say, I'm a cardigan girl!
3. Browsing around Barnes and Noble while sipping on a cup of coffee is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is walking down the beach at our condo in Florida with my parents to get ice cream at Moon Doggies.
5. Something you may not know about me is I taught swimming lessons throughout high school and into college.
6. A true friend is someone who understands you and loves you for who you are, good and bad. A true friend is the person who laughs with you, cries with you, listens to your rants, comes to you with a problem, sings along to the radio with you, gossips with you, travels with you and grows with you. A true friend is for life.
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I'm a caring person who has a person's best interest at heart.