Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where in the World Wednesday


It's time for Classy in Philadelphia's Where in the World Wednesday feature once again!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you someplace in the world. It doesn't have to be foreign or tropical; just somewhere that you consider traveling. This could include your own hometown, new photos of past destinations that you've already freatured or even locations that you WISH you could travel too. Get creative!

If you decide to participate in WITWW, remember to use Feris' button and to link up your post with Jess' so the rest of us can travel along with you.

Today I'm traveling just a bit up the road to lovely
Boulder, Colorado


Boulder's famous Pearl Street Mall is well-known for it's abundance of brightly colored tulips that, rumor has it, get replanted each and every year! Walking and shopping along Pearl Street has long been one of my favorite things to do, along with people watching. Boulder is known for having quite the electic population and it never fails to deliver an entertaining sight or two. Plus, with tulips being my favorite flower, I can't help but be in hog heaven during the Spring in Boulder.

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your picture :) I haven't been to Boulder in probably 2 years!! That's a crime! I love Pearl Street Mall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY! GREAT picture of you in front of the tulips!
    I want to go to Colorado! I did a drive through years ago while on a road trip, but we didnt really spend time there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about Boulder and the pictures are gorgeous. I need to come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE peppercorn!! I always forget that's there. They have German candy :) And these super thin waffles with honey in between them... oh I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And they always have free samples! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!