I seriously love Lauren at the little things we do...'s weekly feature! It is a fun little thing to do on a Friday, and I look forward to it every week. It makes me think, and I like that!
1. The best day ever was when I moved into my current apartment. It's all mine, no strings attached and has completely become my haven. Plus, moving into it meant that my final tie to the Ex was gone and there are very things that are more exciting than that!
2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because I love breakfast foods, I love starting my day off on a good note, and going out for breakfast is my greatest little pleasure in life. And, because breakfast is the perfect excuse to drink excessive amounts of coffee while chatting with loved ones.
3. This weekend will be about pampering myself with a new hair cut and highlights and getting a manicure with my Mom; it'll be about relaxation because I'm kind of cranky today and just need to chill out a bit; and hopefully it'll be about seeing a movie with my good friend and getting ahead on my homework.
4. Never in my life have I smoked pot. I feel like that is an unusual thing for someone my age to say, but I've never had a single ounce of desire to try it and I cannot see myself ever trying it in the future.
5. The only thing better than a chocolate chip cookie is a fresh, homemade, warm out of the oven chocolate chip cookie!
6. I could really do with some Jamie and Corey in my life. I'm going through bestie withdrawals and would kill for a night out with those two ladies...but, alas, we all live far, far away from each other so phone calls, texting and skype will have to do for now.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was the lovely Second Thoughts necklace from LuLu's. I wore it earlier this week and love it! I wear a lot of charcoal grey, so it'll be nice to have a little something to jazz up my grey with. Oh, and I just bought placemats for my new table!